Description of problem:
We need to support ipv6 for ACIs, replication
batch update moving tickets to future
2 minor requests...
1. you put is_ipv6_addr in slapi-plugin.h, which is for public slapi APIs. Since it's a useful API, isn't it a good idea to make it slapi_is_ipv6_addr and add the doxygen comment? (see, for instance, slapi_pblock_get in slapi-plugin.h)
2. PR_IsNetAddrType takes type AF_INET (== PR_AF_INET) and PR_AF_INET6. You use the nspr function for PR_IpAddrV4Mapped. So, it'd be more consistent to call it for PR_AF_INET and PR_AF_INET6, as well?
Made changes, sending back out for review...
Thanks Noriko, pushed:
[mareynol@localhost servers]$ git merge ticket196
ldap/servers/plugins/acl/acllas.c | 53 ++--
ldap/servers/plugins/replication/repl5_plugins.c | 7 +-
ldap/servers/plugins/replication/windows_private.c | 7 +-
ldap/servers/slapd/ldaputil.c | 90 +++--
ldap/servers/slapd/slapi-plugin.h | 9 +
lib/libaccess/lasip.cpp | 397 +++++++++++++++-----
lib/libaccess/lasip.h | 3 +-
7 files changed, 407 insertions(+), 159 deletions(-)
[mareynol@localhost servers]$ git push origin master
Counting objects: 33, done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (17/17), done.
Writing objects: 100% (17/17), 5.33 KiB, done.
Total 17 (delta 15), reused 0 (delta 0)
9918105..4d7d59e master -> master
Added initial screened field value.
already fixed, so moving to 1.3.0.a1
Metadata Update from @rmeggins:
- Issue assigned to mreynolds
- Issue set to the milestone: 188.8.131.52
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: Fixed)
to comment on this ticket.