Description of problem:
Unable to launch the Red Hat Console with the languageCode option
French and Japanese language are not installed in the package
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.: ./startconsole -l fr
2. Console Always in English language
Translation must be done by the Administrator.
It seems that the old product had the language support
Implementation in the Fedora Directory Server the French and Japanese Language
in the package or a specific language package
batch update moving tickets to future
set default ticket origin to Community
Added initial screened field value.
Metadata Update from @nkinder:
- Issue set to the milestone: 389-admin,console FUTURE
Admin server/Console is deprecated, closing ticket...
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None (was: Needs Review)
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.