Ticket 47509 - CLEANALLRUV doesnt run across all replicas
Bug Description: If one of the replicas in the environment is older and does not support
cleanallruv, then this would cause the cleanallruv task to never complete.
Fix Description: Several issues are addressed with this fix:
- Corrected error handling of replicas that do not support cleanallruv(prevent task hanging)
- Created helper function to get local maxcsn: replica_cleanallruv_get_local_maxcsn().
This code was taken from the extended op "multimaster_extop_cleanruv_get_maxcsn".
- Improved replica_cleanallruv_find_maxcsn() to also include the local maxcsn, and not just the remote replicas.
- Improved abort task processing. Abort task now waits for the cleanallruv task to be aborted before continuing.
- Improved task configuration cleanup. Removed places where the config attribute value was manually created.
Now we search for the exact value to delete.
Reviewed by: richm(Thanks!!)
(cherry picked from commit 26253234c7b1c69286d8cde8f5e000bae946b6a5)