Ticket #569 - examine replication code to reduce amount of stored state information
Description: commit c7f6f161f4967635d6f02b029be571d88ec61961
made this change:
In case the deleted value list in an attribute is empty:
* this means the entry is deleted and has no more attributes,
* when writing the attr to disk we would loose the AD-csn.
* Add an empty value to the set of deleted values. This will
* never be seen by any client. It will never be moved to the
* present values and is only used to preserve the AD-csn.
The AD-csn size was not counted for the buffer size to allocate.
This patch adds the size.
Reviewed by Nathan (Thanks!!)
(cherry picked from commit ca02529c797903139c56bd9b8b90e8cd5bd0c3f4)
(cherry picked from commit 340b9dc5f979d75ab5bb92c7aa61808ff1fddd1f)