Ticket #47892 coverity defects found in 188.8.131.52
Reviewed by: mreynolds, nkinder (Thanks!)
9. 389-ds-base-184.108.40.206/ldap/servers/plugins/memberof/memberof.c:2079:var_compare_op – Comparing "group_norm_vals" to null implies that "group_norm_vals" might be null.
11. 389-ds-base-220.127.116.11/ldap/servers/plugins/memberof/memberof.c:2099:var_deref_model – Passing null pointer "group_norm_vals" to function "slapi_valueset_add_value_ext(Slapi_ValueSet *, Slapi_Value const *, unsigned long)", which dereferences it.
12. 389-ds-base-18.104.22.168/ldap/servers/slapd/valueset.c:896:2:deref_parm_in_call – Function "slapi_valueset_add_attr_valuearray_ext(Slapi_Attr const *, Slapi_ValueSet *, Slapi_Value **, int, unsigned long, int *)" dereferences "vs".
15. 389-ds-base-22.214.171.124/ldap/servers/slapd/valueset.c:1075:2:deref_parm – Directly dereferencing parameter "vs".
Added a check for group_norm_vals == NULL at beginning of function. I think this had a chain effect causing 11, 12, and 15 as well.
various - deprecated conversion from string constant - added const_cast<char *=""> as recommended by C++ guides.
2. 389-ds-base-126.96.36.199/ldap/servers/slapd/back-ldbm/ldif2ldbm.c:2198:78:warning – 'j' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
Should have been using SLAPI_ATTR_TOMBSTONE_CSN
2. 389-ds-base-188.8.131.52/ldap/servers/plugins/acl/aclparse.c:538:28:warning – 'is_target_to' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
2. 389-ds-base-184.108.40.206/ldap/servers/plugins/acl/acl.c:2493:26:warning – 'attrFilterArray' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
These are false positives.
The minor memleaks were also fixed.
Platforms tested: Fedora 20
Flag Day: no
Doc impact: no
(cherry picked from commit 66e43aee7151acf6939b1a646eb869c7ccf0f7a4)
(cherry picked from commit 6dc23ec794cd5644a40c223e7b66066f195d8d7d)